Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

Davey wanted me to start the official countdown to the big day. As we were counting the days till his birthday, he kinda figured it out that in five days he will turn "5"! And he obviously felt it was important to blog.
The exact conversation was like this...
" Mommy, I tink you should put it on the computer thingy."
"What would you like me to write, Davey?"
"Werlll, you know, me turning pive. You know, my birtday is in pive days. You need to write pive mommy... f-i-f-e!"
"Davey, are you sure that's how you spell five?"
" Of course Mommy, you tink a boy that turns pive knows how to spell pive!"
"Well maybe you could say something about how you feel about turning five?"
"Mommy, I told you already. I turn pive in pive days. I am not pive yet."
"Yes, Davey but..."
"Mommy just write what I said about pive, please"

So Davey will be "pive" in "pive" days.

OH, he told me I spelled it wrong!
AHHHHH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at Davey's party. He is the cutest boy. See ya soon!!

Nicole said...

Tag! You're it! (check out my blog for details)
Can't wait to see you this weekend!