Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ready for Christmas?




Because Davey & My schedules have been packed from am to pm lately, it was a relaxing Sunday that we spent first at Babies R Us for pictures, and then to ride the train at the local mall b/c he was such a good boy at the photo shoot. ( I could think of worse rewards!) We enjoyed a yummy lunch and some down time with each other before the hectic employee Christmas Party to take place at our house that night. I love to watch Davey when he is so excited about something. He stutters, gets ants in the pants, all the while with an ear to ear smile.

He seems interested in "this Santa guy", as he calls him. Fact 1: He tries to maneuver around in his seat on the train to catch glimses of him at the mall. Fact 2: He likes that he has a good repore with 8 flying reindeer, and Rudolph. Fact 3: He knows he brings gifts, and he asked me in Babies R Us if all little boys got presents or just him? When I explained that Santa brings gifts to happy and good children, he told me I wouldn't be getting anything b/c I was a Mommy! Fact 4: We went to Kim & Cole's house and Cole had recieved one of his "Santa gifts" early b/c they are going out of town, and the standing toy Kitchen was not going along for the ride. Davey told me later that Cole must have been "bery goood" to get a big present from Santa before Christmas. I told him yes, Cole was good this year too.

We're off to Florida for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

No comments: